The 10 Plagues of Egypt were ten plagues released upon Egypt to persuade the Pharaoh Rameses to release the Israelites from Slavery. However, this story has led to many Christian and Jews to either convert to different faiths or turn outright Atheist, as they feel they cannot worship a God that murders innocents. On a side note, Christians with more liberal views say the plagues were an act of Satan.
- Blood, all of Egypt's water turned into blood
- Frogs, a swarm of frogs plagued Egypt
- Lice/Gnats, a swarm of lice or gnats attacked the people of Egypt
- Wild Animals, animals capable of harming livestock and people were released such as wolves, foxes, weasels, badgers, wolverines, bears, etc.
- Pestilence, an epidemic disease that killed all the Egyptian live stock such as cattle, sheep, oxen, horses, donkeys, camels and goats.
- Boils, boils/ buboes grew on the Egyptians
- Hail, a destructive storm that was a powerful shower of hail mixed with fire. It harmed many people and livestock as well as orchards and crops
- Locusts, a plague of locusts was sent on Egypt. It destroyed the crops.
- Darkness, The darkness was so heavy it could be physically felt. They Egyptians could not do anything, work, track time and even could not interact with each other. They had to rely on touch and hearing
- Death of the first born, the final plague that convinced Pharaoh to let the Israelites go.