These are the minimum crimes an individual/organization has to commit to warrant a page on this site.
- Sexual abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Abuse of children, the disabled, and the elderly
- War crimes
- Bullying to the degree that it severely damages the victim
- Hatemongering and extensive open prejudice
- Outright or extreme abuse of power/position
- Animal cruelty
- Severe/extreme/repetitive assault and battery
- Grand Theft
- Multiple/Repetitive manslaughter
- Severe corruption
- Extensive vandalism and property damage (especially in case of objects of historical/national/religious/cultural significance)
- Major drug trafficking
- Treason (except in a case deemed justifiable)
- Grave robbing
- Ill lawful buying and/or selling of weapons
- Extreme vigilantism
- Deliberately endangering the lives of others for no honorable reason.
- Severe/extreme breach of privacy.
- Attempting to commit any crime on this list.
In events where it is uncertain if a act falls under these crimes, consult with an admin and they will decide if it is severe enough or not.
As a rule, all internet related pages are banned, except in the cases of cybercrime, or actions that reach severe hatemongering.
Also, while articles regarding religious figures are permitted, we will NOT be taking any articles in which the religion in question isn't recognized as one by the federal government.